Thursday, November 10, 2011

Holt Renfrew December Displays













(photo credit to Holt Renfrew)

Joy to the world it's that time of the month again. Yay!

It's not December yet, but Holt Renfrew nor the rest of the retail world cares. I know some people get annoyed when holidays are forced upon them way in advance, but I welcome the marketing onslaught.

I know I'm a broke student. I've come to terms with the fact I cannot afford a holiday shopping spree. A Marc Jacobs party dress is so far removed from my reality that the whole idea of getting upset over not having one is ridiculous. Therefore, merchandising displays are my friends (even when torment ensues, they're still my friends).

These windows are a bit more traditional as opposed to Holt's more wacky and abstract displays, but I suppose we can tone things down a bit for Christmas, although in general-screw toning things down a bit. Leave that dirty work to Kate Middleton and Hilary Clinton.

No comments :