Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Sophisticate

  The Sophisticate
Styling: Tracey Quo
Photography: White Cedar
Model: Rayna McKay

If I am anything in this world, I am a dreamer. I have been since I was a small child. I was never in tune with my surroundings because I was always lost in my own world. Anyone who knows me personally, knows I leave planet earth at least 10 times a day to contemplate the future. It is just what my mind gravitates towards whether I like it or not. I've read that people daydream 27% of their waking day, so I take some solace in that. This was the first photo shoot I styled and it came more naturally than pooping. True story.

4 comments :

Terry West said...

This article is well written and raised some excellent points. Something to think about, consider and ponder on. Thanks very much. http://www.designerbags4less.biz

Unknown said...

Hi!
I'm sorry to bother you, but I found this address on a website called forums.thefashionspot.com; I was looking for Mariah Carey pictures when she came to the VIP room in Paris in 2002,as I was there that night, and I found your article (well I guess it's your article, if not sorry again) . I've been taken in photo by her side, with a group of the NRJ radio listeners at that time, we were told we were going to receive the photo and this never happened :-( By any chance, did you take more pictures on that November night? Let me know, thank you very much!

zWebHosting.in said...

Really amazing blog and great articles. Mind blowing pics. Thanks for sharing all this.

Christine Yun said...

Wow these are really awesome goals. It's already March, and I hope you're well on your way to achieving some! You have a great blog btw! Please keep posting and check out my blog too!

-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com